The Tone Commander IP Phone 7810 is a feature-rich, executive-level desk phone designed for government, military, and commercial power users. The phone can be powered over Ethernet or with an included power supply. An optional 8030x expansion module increases the number of feature and speed dial keys to 40, offering rapid access to the numbers and features you use most. The 7810 incorporates TLS and SRTP encryption and supports both IPv4 and IPv6 transport.
Department of Defense (DoD) Unified Capabilities (UC) Approved Products List (APL) approval has been granted for the Tone Commander 78xx, 4104, and 4101 Release xx.04.21, Tracking Number (TN) 1310601, as a voice only, non-secure Assured Services Session Initiation Protocol (AS-SIP) End Instrument (AEI)
||Military-Grade IP Phone
8030X Button Expansion Module
This option adds 30 multifunction keys to the IP Phone 7810. The additional multifunction keys can be set up as Call Appearance keys, speed dial keys, Direct Station Select keys, or Feature Activator keys. All multifunction keys have both red and green lamp indicators for easy status viewing. This module is ideal for answering positions and high-density key applications.
Only one 8030X per telephone is supported.
Local Direct Power Option -PWR1
The –PWR1 Power Supply option provides local power for the IP Phone 7810 when Power over Ethernet is not available.
· Assured Services SIP (AS-SIP)
· Multi-Level Precedence & Preemption (MLPP)
· Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
· Transport Layer Security (TLS)
· Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
· IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
· FCC Part 15
· Hearing Aid Compatible
· Section 508 Compliant
· UL, cUL Listed
· SIP Standard (IETF RFC3262+)
· QoS (IEEE 802.1q VLAN tagging, DSCP)
· Network Port: 10/100BaseT Ethernet (PoE 802.3af)
· PC Port: 10/100BaseT Ethernet
· Codecs: G.711u, G.711A, G.722, G.729A
· Power over Ethernet: 802.3af Class 2
· Optional Local Power: 12VDC nominal @ 1A max.
· Dimensions: 3.5" H x 9.6" W x 8" D, excluding handset
· Weight: 2.3lbs., including stand and handset
· Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
· Storage Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
· Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.