The Enable-IT 360DC 60W 56V Gigabit PoE Injector (Power over Ethernet) is a DC powered single port IEEE 802.3 AF/AT/BT(type 3) compliant Midspan solution that is a compact and easy to install with RJ-45 Ethernet cabling. This elegant unit is ideal for installing any WiFi Wireless Access Point, Security camera or other PoE powered equipment. It eliminates the need for external power supply and its associated AC/DC power cabling, providing a compact, affordable, safe and reliable power solution over your wiring or existing Ethernet infrastructure.
The Enable-IT 360DC Gigabit PoE Injector is very lightweight and compact for most all applications and use. These units are easy and rapid to install with plug and play RJ-45 Ethernet jacks to quickly insert your wiring and go. As a 802.3 AF/AT/BT compliant device, the Injector uses all 4 pair in a category rated wiring bundle. i.e. CAT5e or better run required for Gigabit Ethernet.
The Enable-IT 360DC is a 60W 56V DC Gigabit PoE Injector supports both 2-pair and 4-pair PoE output and is ideal for installing high powered IP PoE devices up to 3,500ft when used in conjunction with an Enable-IT PoE Extender.
As will all PoE voltage drops over distance. As a rule of thumb you can lose up to 6V per every 100′- 200′ of wiring, depending on the gauge. Lower power also means more amperage means more heat and perhaps issues with the 24 gauge wires in CAT5. You may need to use 18 gauge wiring for best distance results.
- Designed and Made in the USA in High Quality production runs – Factory floor direct
- Professional Business Grade Product, Solid reliability not Chinese Home Use
- Includes a Industry leading 4 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Maintains existing RJ-45 Ethernet Data (10/100/1000mbps).
- US West Coast Factory Floor Direct
- DOE Level VI Efficiency – 56VDC @ 1.2A = 60 watts nominal at 86%
- Built in Auto-Recovery, Over-Voltage and Short Circuit protection for your valuable PoE electronics. Output can be shorted permanently without damage.