Adtran 1180008L22 Total Access 1500 SCU, Central Office Terminal –
- Total Access 1500 Central Office Terminal System Control Unit with MLT controls all common equipment and access modules.
- Supports VT100 local craft interface, TL1 over TCP/IP or X.25, Telent, and SMNP. Includes Voice Frequency (VF) test access for turn-up and trouble shooting analog services.
- Interfaces to the PGTC for MLT testing.
- SCU is a common card designed to operate in the ADTRAN Total Access 1500 system
- Provides all control functions for the Total Access 1500 common units and all the individual access modules
- Manages all network related functions and communicates externally through RS-232, RS-485, and Ethernet interfaces
Features and Benefits
- Control of all common equipment and access modules
- Bank status LEDs
- Provides audible and visual major/minor alarm relay contacts
- Provides VT100 craft interface via a front panel DB-9 connector, labeled ADMIN
- Includes a front panel DB-9 connector, labeled TEST, providing bit/byte timing for test sets
- Mechanized Loop Test (MLT) capability (L22 and L23 used together only)
- Complaint with NEBS Level 3 and UL 60950
- Alarm Cut Off (ACO) pushbutton
- Operates in Host or Client mode for RS-485 chaining applications
- Provides alarm status to NMA and/or SNMP
- Provides internal PAD for X.25 NMA network
- Supports VF Test Access towards Network/Loop
- Supports in-field software upgrades without affecting service
- Hot swappable
Adtran Total Access 1500 SCU, Central Office Terminal