The Tone Commander IP Phone 4101 is a full-featured, value-priced model that is designed for users that require a reliable phone with basic features. This is an ideal choice for common areas, call centers, and anywhere that requires basic phone service. With a bright back-lit display, call waiting, and dedicated speed dial keys, the IP Phone 4101 is a great phone at a great price. Like the IP Phone 7810, the IP Phone 4101 incorporates TLS and SRTP encryption and supports both IPv4 and IPv6 transport.
Department of Defense (DoD) Unified Capabilities (UC) Approved Products List (APL) approval has been granted for the Tone Commander 78xx, 4104, and 4101 Release xx.04.21, Tracking Number (TN) 1310601, as a voice only, non-secure Assured Services Session Initiation Protocol (AS-SIP) End Instrument (AEI).
||Military Grade IP Phone TLS and SRTP encryption with IPv4 and IPv6 transport
Local Direct Power Option
The -PWR5 Power Supply option provides local power for the IP Phone 4101 when Power over Ethernet is not available.
· Assured Services SIP (AS-SIP)
· Multi-Level Precedence & Preemption (MLPP)
· Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
· Transport Layer Security (TLS)
· Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
· IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
· FCC Part 15
· Hearing Aid Compatible
· Section 508 Compliant
· CE Listed
· SIP Standard (IETF RFC3262+)
· QoS (IEEE 802.1q VLAN tagging, DSCP)
· Network Port: 10/100BaseT Ethernet (PoE 802.3af)
· PC Port: 10/100BaseT Ethernet
· Codecs: G.711u, G.711A, G.722, G.729A
· Power over Ethernet: 802.3af Class 2
· Optional Local Power: 6VDC nominal @ 1A max.
· Dimensions: 8" W x 7" D x 4.2" H, excluding handset
· Weight: 1.8 lbs., including stand and handset
· Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
· Storage Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
· Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.