DSL Micro-Filter BLOW OUT Sale!
Siecor / Corning Cable Systems’ ADSL POTS Corded Distributed Micro-Filter is designed for use at the subscriber premise. Manufacturers part number SPS-PT0-SG2.
ADSL represents Asymmetrical Digital Subscriber Line, which provides high-bitrate digital information over telephone subscriber lines. The term “POTS” means Plain Old Telephone Service. The POTS filter is a passive
device, which allows only VOICE signals to pass through to the subscriber’s phone, answering/fax
machine, and other analog devices, while DATA signals pass onto the computer.
This device easily plugs into any wall jack inside the subscriber’s premise. No tools or wire terminations
- Capable to plug into any wall jack inside
the premise which allows for greater
- Customer installed – no truck roll or craftsman required
- No tools required for installation
- Lower first installation cost
- No dedicated ADSL jack
- Standard ash color
- Provide uninterrupted ADSL service throughout Subscriber premise
- UL-listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- FCC Part 68 compliant
By ordering from this page, You are purchasing One Thousand (1,000) units of of this product.